For the puddings:
100g self raising flour
100g Anchor Lighter spread
75g fruit sugar
2 medium eggs
Rind of 1 lemon
For the sauce:
Grated rind of 1 lemon and juice of 2 lemons
4 tsp fruit sugar
1 tsp cornflour
- Set oven at 180C/160C Fan/Gas 4. Lightly grease a 6-hole muffin tin.
- Place all of the pudding ingredients into a mixing bowl and beat until smooth. Divide the mixture between the muffin holes and bake for 18-20 minutes until risen and golden brown on top.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce. Place the lemon rind, juice and fruit sugar in a small pan with 75ml water. Bring to the boil.
- Separately, mix the cornflour with 1 tbsp water, and add to the lemon mixture and bring back to the boil.
- Pour over the puddings just before serving.
Source - Morrisons instore magazine.