Sunflower oil for greasing
50g caster sugar
20g cocoa powder
Pinch of cream of tartar
3 medium egg whites
Rind of one orange, grated
- Set the oven to 190C/170C Fan/ Gas 5. Grease 4x100ml ramekin dishes or ovenproof teacups.
- Mix caster sugar, cocoa and cream of tartar together.
- In a clean, grease-free bowl, whisk the egg whites until they form stiff peaks. Gradually whisk in the sugar, cream of tartar and cocoa mixture. Stir in the orange rind.
- Divide the mixture between the dishes and place on a baking tray.
- Bake for 12 minutes until risen. Serve immediately.
Source - Morrisons instore magazine.