Monday 18 June 2012

My 1st Blog Award!


Yesterday I was tagged in a tweet and mentioned in a blog by 2 lovely fellow bloggers, Really Rach & Missing Sleep. The fantastic news was that they were awarding my blog an award! The Versatile Blogger Award!

As a new blogger I was thrilled to have a boost like this and have had a happy smiley day all day long... also the sun shone today so that helped a lot!

Seriously though, this award is a little bit of fun and an cool way to learn some interesting facts about each other. To receive and nominate for The Versatile Blogger Award you have to follow some rules:
  1. Thank the Blogger/s who awarded you this award and link back to them
  2. Share 5 Random Facts about yourself 
  3. Spread the joy by nominating other bloggers for the award.
So as part of winning this award I have to share 5 facts about me, so here they are...
  1. I am a secret geocacher!  (Google it!)
  2. Both of my children were born at 6:39 (one am and one pm)
  3. I can't make gravy - even instant "granule" gravy!
  4. My "normal" job is a guest house proprietor on the (usually) sunny Welsh coast
  5. My ambition is to climb Kilimanjaro... one day :)

So now it is my turn to tag some interesting blogs and award them the Versatile Blogger Award.

Here we go, in no particular order, my choices are...

Sophie at Being Mum
Elly at Running Rants
Helen at The Crazy Kitchen
Martha at Never Seconds


 

1 comment:

  1. Well Done, I love reading your blog X

    ReplyDelete