Win a voucher for a free entry ticket to Eden Project, Cornwall (when purchasing a full price adult's ticket) - saving upto £23!!!
I went to Eden project in the summer when it first opened back in 2001 and I am looking forward to when I can now take my children to see the fantstic sights there are in store.
Visit the 3 fantastic biomes - experience the rainforest, the Mediterranean and the outdoor world. First and foremost, Eden Project is a giant garden but is combined with architecture, art, food and is a living example of regeneration and sustainable living.
From the Eden Project website you can see the top 10 reasons to visit the Eden Project...
Here's some of what you'll find when you visit:
- the world's largest rainforest in captivity with steamy jungles and waterfalls
- cutting-edge architecture and buildings
- stunning garden displays all year round
- world-class sculpture and art
- evening gigs, concerts and an ice rink in the winter
- educational centre and demonstrations to inspire all ages
- brilliant local, fairly traded food in the restaurants and cafes
- a rainforest lookout that takes you above the treetops
- living example of regeneration and sustainable living
- free land train pulled by a tractor.
So enter the Rafflecopter competition below for your chance to win a 2 for 1 ticket offer!
a Rafflecopter giveaway