Santa Hat Ornament
Decorate a red party hat or make your own smaller version to create this jolly ornament.
What you'll need:
Red party hat or red craft paper, glue, tan craft paper, scissors, black and red markers, white pom-poms, yellow paper, ribbon
1. Remove string from party hat or form red craft paper into a cone and glue to secure.
2. Cut a 2" to 4" circle (depending on size of cone) from tan paper; draw eyes and cheeks on circle. Cut 2 ear shapes and glue to back of circle. Glue to middle of cone.
3. Glue white pom-poms at the top point of the cone, around the cone above the face, and as Santa's beard.
4. Colour a black band around the bottom as the belt. Cut a small rectangular shape from yellow paper and glue to the centre of the belt as a buckle.
5. Glue ribbon hanger to top of hat.