After a treasure hunt in trying to find them in stock in a store (resulting in an 40 mile round trip!), here we go.....!
Mini Meatball Kebabs
Serves 4, prep time 5 mins, cook time 12-14 mins, eat time 5 mins!
16 Richmond Mini Meatballs
12 cherry tomatoes
4 wooden kebab sticks (soaked in water)
Approx 150g dried pasta shapes
Lettuce, cucumber & tomato for a side salad
- Cook the Mini Meatballs according to the packet instructions.
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water for 10-12 mins (or according to the pack instructions, if different).
- When the meatballs are cooked, cool slightly and then thread the meatballs and cherry tomatoes alternately onto the pre-soaked wooden skewers.
- Place the kebabs under a preheated grill for 5-6 mins turning after a couple of minutes to warm the cherry tomatoes through.
- Whilst the kebabs are cooking, prepare the salad.
- Serve altogether on a sharing platter - place the kebabs on top of the pasta with the salad on the side. Enjoy!!!
You can find Richmond Mini Meatballs in the freezer aisle in most major supermarkets.
This post is an entry for BritMums’ Hungry to Happy Challenge sponsored by Richmond Mini Meatballs.