3 tbsp olive oil
2 large onions, peeled and sliced
750g frozen hot and spicy potato wedges
8 small lamb chops
1 tsp dried thyme
150ml lamb or chicken stock
1 tbsp tomato puree
1. Preheat the oven to 230C/Gas 8.
2. Heat a large roasting tin on the hob, then add 2 tbsp of the olive oil.
3. Put the onions in the tin and fry for about 5 mins, stirring often until golden. Remove from the heat. Scatter over the potato wedges. Put the chops on top, sprinkle over the thyme and drizzle over the remaining oil.
4. Bake for 20 mins. Mix the stock with the tomato puree and pour around the chops in the tin.
5. Bake for 10 mins until everything is brown and crisp. Season and serve.
Source: BBC Food website.