Sunday 23 February 2014

The Journey to Bristol.... #photoanhour


First day of our trip to Bristol, visiting my sister for the start of half term! The story of our day in photographs.... enjoy!

#photoanhour 8am  - the view from my front door

#photoanhour 9am - leaving my town via the harbour

#photoanhour 10am - in the car!

#photoanhour 11am - still in the car!

#photoanhour 12 noon - STILL in the car!

#photoanhour 1pm - we've arrived! Hello Merry!

#photoanhour 2pm - little sister trying her hand at interior styling!
#photoanhour 3pm - home from home!
#photoanhour 4pm - knew we should have worn our wellies!
#photoanhour 5pm - first ice cream of the year from a 'real' ice cream van!

#photoanhour 6pm - exhausted Lucy!

#photoanhour 7pm - that's my Saturday nights sorted for the forseeable future!

#photoanhour 8pm - nearly ready for bed!
#photoanhour 9pm - peace and quiet time for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment