Wednesday 26 February 2014

Bass Buds Mini Game & Competition

Need to fill a couple of minutes? Try playing this cool and VERY addictive mini game from Bass Buds. Dodge the 'dodgy' earphones, avoid 'Bitter Bill' and collect the crystals!



Sounds simple? I can guarantee that you'll not want to admit defeat! My current high score stands at 40 something seconds of survival... see if you can beat me!


The player who stays alive the longest from all of the players will receive a pair of classic Bass Buds as well as a BassBoomz, courtesey of Bass Buds.

Good luck... I can see lots of lunch breaks being snatched away by this game!



2 comments:

  1. I'm on 300 odd, hope I win!! :D What is the closing date for this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chris - the closing date is 7th April when Bassbuds will collate the leaderboards and announce the winner! Good luck! :)

      Delete